ROBERT THE BRUCE APARTMENT
39 B Wallace Street
Stirling, Scotland FK8 1NU
Mobile/Cell: mobile/cell: +44(0)7590540604
Robert The Bruce Self Entry and Self Catering Apartment
for short and longer term rental in Stirling, Scotland.
For the same price as a hotel, why not have a great stay in your very own apartment.
Enjoy the freedom, privacy and living like a local in a delightful, comfortable and well appointed apartment.
The location makes it convenient for shopping, entertaining, and taking in the local culture of Stirling
Before each check-in, a rigorous deep clean is undertaken
using the most powerful anti-bacterial cleaning agents.
A real alternative to hotel accommodation.
– Minimum stay: 2 nights.
– 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 6.
– Rates: For forward bookings from as low as £70 per night all inclusive for the entire apartment sleeping 1 to 6 persons.
– Comfortable lounge with magnificent view to William Wallace Monument.
– Fully equipped kitchen.
– Parking bays outside front entrance. Free parking from 5:30 pm (17:30) until 8:45 am (08:45) the following day. Parking costs a few £ (pounds) during the day. Free parking all day on Sundays. Alternatively, there’s currently free parking at any time in Bruce Street, one street back and a 30 seconds walk.
– Free Wi-Fi. Hairdryer in each bedroom. – Free tea/coffee.
– Short/longer stay booking enquiries from Companies invited.
– Close Stirling business parks, including Prudential, HSBC. Free shuttle bus to Prudential from bus stop nearby.
“Where traditional elegance meets modern flair”.
Bookable All Year Round
– Reservations accepted all year round, including Christmas and New Year holiday period. Minimum stay: 2 nights.
– Check-in time from 4:00 pm on arrival date.
– Check-out by 10:00 am on departure date.
– Bedroom 1/1 twin, 2 singles with view to garden.
– Bedroom 2/1 double, 1 single with direct skyline view
to historic Stirling Castle.
– Bedroom 3/1 single bedroom again with direct skyline view to Stirling Castle.
– Comfortable lounge with beautiful view to William Wallace Monument.
Located central Stirling.
– Short walk to city centre. Shops, restaurants, bars, attractions.
– Tesco Superstore close by. Open 7 days.
– Stirling rail and bus stations quickly reached on foot.
– Easy, fast access to motorway links.
– In accordance with the law, no smoking anywhere.