Book Now Securely Online
ROBERT THE BRUCE APARTMENT
39 B Wallace Street
Stirling, Scotland FK8 1NU
Mobile/Cell: mobile/cell: +44(0)7590540604
Short Term Rental
SDC license number: ST00069F
Robert The Bruce Self Entry and Self Catering Apartment
for short and longer term rental in Stirling, Scotland.
For the same price as a hotel, why not have a great stay in your very own apartment.
Enjoy the freedom, privacy and living like a local in a delightful, comfortable and well appointed apartment.
The location makes it convenient for shopping, entertaining, and taking in the local culture of Stirling
Before each check-in, a rigorous deep clean is undertaken
using the most powerful anti-bacterial cleaning agents.
A real alternative to hotel accommodation.
– 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 5.
– Comfortable lounge with magnificent view to William Wallace Monument.
– Fully equipped kitchen.
– Parking bays outside front entrance. Free parking from 5:30 pm (17:30) until 8:45 am (08:45) the following day. Parking costs a few £ (pounds) during the day. Free parking all day on Sundays. Alternatively, there’s currently free parking at any time in Bruce Street, one street back and a 30 seconds walk.
– Free Wi-Fi. Hairdryer in each bedroom. – Free tea/coffee.
– Short/longer stay booking enquiries from Companies invited.
– Close Stirling business parks, including Prudential, HSBC. Free shuttle bus to Prudential from bus stop nearby.
Proud to be using Scottish Fine Soaps liquid soaps and bodywashes for the use of our guests.
“Where traditional elegance meets modern flair”.
Bookable All Year Round
– Reservations accepted all year round, including Christmas and New Year holiday period.
– Check-in time from 4:00 pm on arrival date.
– Check-out by 10:00 am on departure date.
– Bedroom 1/1 twin, 2 singles with view to garden.
– Bedroom 2/1 double, 1 single with direct skyline view
to historic Stirling Castle.
– Bedroom 3/1 single bedroom again with direct skyline view to Stirling Castle.
– Comfortable lounge with beautiful view to William Wallace Monument.
Located central Stirling.
– Short walk to city centre. Shops, restaurants, bars, attractions.
– Tesco Superstore close by. Open 7 days.
– Stirling rail and bus stations quickly reached on foot.
– Easy, fast access to motorway links.
– In accordance with the law, no smoking anywhere.